Friday, May 24, 2013

Halee's first email home!- 5-24-13

Hey Guys!!!
So everything has been going so well here! My official P-day is Friday! So I get to come on the computers for an hour and email and then I get to do my laundry and stuff. Its way awesome! I sent home a letter of my first day so you guys should be getting that soon! It was such a crazy day! But heres some news... Yesterday I was given the assigment as Sister Training Zone Coordinator, which is basically a girl Zone leader! So I'm over all the sister missionaries in my zone! (3-4 districts). I work with the other two guy zone leaders in our branch and just kinda work hand in hand with the branch presidency. Its sweet! So this time next week I will be showing all the new sister missionaries in my zone around and showing them how to work the MTC! haha Everything is going SO SO SO great! I love you guys! Me and my companion, Sister Despain, are getting ready to teach an investigator today. Her name is Jill, and Im so freakn pumped!! Her husband and two kids are members and she has read the book of mormon before so today we are gonna give her a lesson on how families are pretty much AWESOME!!!! and we are gonna commit her to reading the Book of Mormon again and pray to know if its true! I hope everything goes well!!!! The spirit is so amazing. He has been guiding us SO much to know what to teach Jill. Its gonna be awesome! I love you guys so much!!! and I miss you! But I absolutely love what Im doing here. Ive never felt so close to my Savior. I know with all my heart that this is the true church! Sorry Its so short and Ill send pictures next week! Look for that letter in the mail Mom and Dad! Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment