Friday, May 31, 2013

Halee's last email from the MTC!

Hey Fam!
Hope you're all having so much fun in California but not too much fun without me! I miss you guys! Welp its Friday so that means it's my P-day! Whuddup! We get to go do a session at the temple today so I'm freakn stoked cause we didnt get to go last week.  I just got all my laundry done so now I've got lots of clean clothes yayyyyy. Thanks so much for all your letters and packages they make me so happy! Its the absolute best to get mail everyday! And mom thanks for the card reader!! Hopefully I'll be able to send some pics today! Oh and the queso and chips were definitely a hit! haha Everybody pretty much hates me cause I get mail everyday but I dont even care I freakn love it so keep em comin! Ali, I got your letter and package... Thanks so much! Its so cool! I sent a letter back at home so youll probs get it when you get home from cali. I also sent a pretty detailed letter home about my first sunday here and some other experiences so look for that when you all get home too! Things are going pretty darn well here tho. The first week was probably the longest week of my life but as soon as Sunday hit everything has flown by! Honestly the days feel like weeks here but the weeks feel like days. Its super weird thinking that this time next week i'll be in Iowa! Im stoked tho... it'll be good.

As far as our investigator Jill goes.... She committed to be baptized on the 23rd! Its been a long time coming with her but its been so amazing to see her faith in Jesus Christ and His atonement grow and still continue to grow. I can already tell that this work will be the most rewarding work i will ever do in my life.

But hows everything going with all of you?? Hows it being out of school Ry and Em? Send me pics of everyone at the beach! Especially Bro Bro, Henry, and Kate!!
 
I love you guys so much! I miss you all and hope all is well with everyone! 

Again, I love you! And hope you are all having a blast!

I love the Lord. His gospel is the greatest thing on this earth. And I'm gonna go baptize myself outta a job!:)

LOVE YOU!!
Sister Rogers

She's pretty proud of that name badge! 
Halee being Halee! 
Halee, Sister Pratt & Sister Stapley.    Already making wonderful friends!
  

 Halee and Sister Despain with President and Sister Thornock from our ward!
 She ran into 2 of her Snow volleyball teammates at the Provo Temple!  Nicole & Madi!
 The 2 zone leaders she works with..Elder Brown & Elder Allred
Their zone (minus 1 district)

No comments:

Post a Comment