Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Weekly update 12-17-2013



Halee saw some of her favorite Sisters & Elders at Zone Conference this week.
Elder Cleverly

Hermana Stroud

Sister Batty (her current companion)

Sister Jensen (Mission President's wife)

Sister Tobias & Sister England, her Sister Training Missionaries.

Elder Tall

Chillin with her scriptures!


Hey Family!
It's been another great week here in Ft. Dodge. Cold... but good. We got a new investigator this week... her name is summer. We met her knocking doors one night. She was definitely a tender mercy. She has accepted a lot of what we have taught and is currently working on not smoking! We also had zone conference this week! It was really great! I saw a lot of people there that I knew and it was really inspiring to to hear from President and Sister Jensen. We watched this movie called, "Ephraim's Rescue"... Man, it was really really good!! I cried a lot, but the spirit was way strong. It was a real testimony to me of what faith is.
We worked really hard this week and I am just totally exhausted, but its been really good. It was in the negatives this week, so it got pretty chilly, but I'm still alive! haha
There's not a lot new, that has happened so it's a pretty short update.
But I guess, I'll take this time to bear my testimony. I know that God is our Eternal Father in Heaven. I know He loves us very much, more than we can comprehend, and I know this plan of happiness He has created is tipping in our favor to return to Him. I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and He was sent here to save us from our fallen state. I know that He was born in Bethlehem to a mortal mother Mary and an immortal father in heaven. There is no greater peace that is brought to my soul than the peace I feel when I partake of Christ's infinite Atonement. His love for us in unfailing. I've never been more happy in my life than I am when I help others to come and feel of this same love.
 
I hope you all have a great Christmas. Remember what it is about.
 
I love you!
Sister Halee Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment