Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Weekly Update 8-11-14

MLC with Polka Dot theme.

Norman got baptized!  Yay

With Norman and Sister Egbert.

Happy Day!

She really loves Norman.


With Sister Egbert!


Alright Team!
This week has been fantastic in the sense of the work! Norman was baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday!!! IT WAS AWESOME! I love that guy so much. He's such a stud.  We have four others that we are working with to be baptized on the 30th.
I got good news yesterday.. Mitchelann, my first convert on my mission is going through the temple on Monday to receive her endowment and to be sealed to her husband for all time and eternity and I get to go!! I am so excited!!

We had interviews and MLC this week so that was fun! It was weird without all the missionaries that went home this transfer. It's especially weird and hard without having Sister Andersen here as well. But she is doing good things and I need to bloom where I am planted! Still a work in progress...

Sister Egbert is pretty cool.  My faith has definitely been tested this week with all this change going on and I know its going to continue to. So I am sticking to prayer and the scriptures and just trying to be as obedient as possible. Happiness will come!

Interviews went great! Sister Jensen told me that my countenance has really changed and has softened but radiates the spirit more now. That made me feel good!

Love you guys! Pics to come.
Sister Halee rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment