Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Weekly Update! 5-5-14


Iowa City!!




Well.... what a week! A bit of a rollercoaster but it was great! We ended up dropping a lot of our investigators to kind of clean out and reevaluate our teaching pool so that was kinda a bummer, but Heavenly Father blessed us with the opportunity to teach 30 lessons this week! It was amazing.

Also.... we got transfer doctrine this morning. Sister murphy is gettiing released as a Sister training Leader and will be leaving Iowa City and I will be staying here and getting a new companion! I am a little nervous... new companions always scare me but it'[ll be good! haha Its weird to think that I only have 5 transfers left.... crazy.
This week I think I officially became a REAL MISSIONARY.... My knuckles started to bleed and are bruised because of all the knocking:) I feel so accomplished! haha
Our ward here in Iowa City is really fantastic, and they are all so involved and engaged in the work! Its wonderful to see!
This email is really short and I am not sure what else to say... my brain is pretty scattered from all the change that is going on. haha I am so excited to see you all next week. I love you and I know this church is true! I know Jesus Christ is the savior of the world!

Love you,
Sister Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment