Friday, April 4, 2014

Weekly Update 3-24-14!


Lots of pictures!







Last district meeting in Keokuk!

St. Patty's Day tea party!



With Sister Alston!

Steak & Bratts dinner with funeral potatoes.  Halee's favorite.





With Sister Marsh!




Hello there!!
So this week was pretty darn great! We had so much go on! Get this.. Heavenly Father blessed us with 7 new investigators!!! It was insane!! We set 2 baptismal dates, gave 2 church tours and Pam got confirmed in church! Pam is so awesome. Man, her testimony is so ridiculously strong!! She is sharing the gospel with everyone she meets and it is just so powerful!! Every time she speaks the spirit is just so palpable! It was a glorious week and we were working hard! Just humbled and grateful to be a part of it!
So... today is transfer calls day.... I received a phone call this morning from President Jensen... I am being transferred out of Keokuk to a different area. Sister Alston will stay here. I am going to miss it but I am also excited to see what a new area will bring I find out Thursday at transfer meeting where I am going. I will still be a Sister Training Leader, just in a new area. I am really going to miss having Sister Alston as a companion, and there are a few families that have been really good to me here. I'll be saying my goodbyes and taking pictures the next couple of days. I am hoping I can go to the temple too one last time before I leave.
Anyways, its a short update... but I want you all to know that I have a testimony of Jesus Christ and the restored gospel. It is true. It really is!!!!
I love you! Hope all is well:)
Love
Sister Halee Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment